Download membership application (PDF file)
Renewing your membership? Please log in to the member area to pay your dues.
Benefits of Membership
- Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings
- Networking Mixers to provide networking opportunities for members.
- Social Media promotion on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and on our website.
- Referrals for business
- Support from a source with a multitude of business resources and contacts.
- Bi-weekly copy of the Chamber's e-Newsletter highlighting current and upcoming events (via email), as well as legislative happenings
- One Complimentary Set of printed member address labels
- Additional labels: Member $35
- Priority and Reduced Registration Rates at Chamber Events such as National Night Out and Community Night/Taste of Olney
- Representation and Support in Legislative Issues
What Is the Chamber of Commerce?
The Olney Chamber of Commerce is a volunteer organization made up of local business people who work together to make our town a better place to work and do business. Its activities are funded by members who share a common interest in the economic well-being of the communities collectively referred to as the Greater Olney area.
The Chamber is the voice of business. When the government or media wants to know what businesses think, they ask us. When new residents or tourists are looking for goods and services, they use our maps and directories.
We do “whatever it takes” to maintain a viable economic climate where individuals and corporations are willing to risk their capital in the expectation of making a profit. Each year the members of the Olney Chamber of Commerce elect officers and a board of directors. The Board of Directors is responsible to the membership for all activities and initiatives undertaken, and a professional staff handles the day-to-day operations.
Why Join the Olney Chamber of Commerce?
A good number of businesses join the Chamber just because “it's the right thing to do"— a way to support the community that supports you. One of the most enduring of American traditions is the bond that exists between the merchants of a community and its residents. It's “business promoting business” and their contributions to both the prosperity and the quality of life in the community.
Type of Chamber Memberships:
The Olney Chamber of Commerce has several different types of Chamber memberships. If your business has 1-24 employees then you will join for the $275 annual membership fee. If your business has more than 25 employees then your membership will be at the $375 annual rate. To qualify for the Associate Membership, your “parent” company must be a member. For example: if you work for ReMax Realty Center and would like your own membership identity, you would then be eligible for the $100 annual membership fee.
For more information on the Chamber activities and membership, contact the Chamber office by telephone at 301-774-7117 or send us a message.