Gerson Insurance, LLC
M - Th : 8:30AM - 5:30PM
F : 9AM - 5PM
The agency is located at the intersection of Bel Pre Road and Layhill Road.
Gerson Insurance, LLC is an Allstate insurance agency. We are located in Silver Spring, in the Plaza del Mercado, at the intersection of Bel Pre Road and Layhill Road. Because we are local, we are truly available 24/7. We offer all types of personal lines insurance - home, rental, auto, umbrella, motorcycle, RV, boat and bicycle. We also offer builder's risk insurance. In the near future, we will be offering commercial insurance also.
At Gerson Insurance, our mission is to help our clients manage the risks of everyday life and recover from the unexpected with proper insurance coverage, exemplary service, and a long-lasting relationship. Our vision is to be the insurance agency of choice, dedicated to educating, serving, and protecting local families and businesses with the best insurance policies at the right price. We place a high value on our staff by providing work-life balance, attractive financial and non-financial incentives for a job well done, and career-growth enhancing education.
The following are out core values:
1. The Client – Our #1 priority is the client – every client
2. Respect – We treat our clients and each other with appreciation, dignity and courtesy.
3. Honesty and Integrity – You can trust us to be truthful and uphold the highest ethical principles in everything we do.
4. Teamwork – We work as a team in full cooperation that inspires trust and respect to achieve a common goal. We provide an
atmosphere that encourages education and well informed employees.
5. Relationships – They are the foundation of our agency. The better we know you, the better we can serve you.
6. Excellence – We strive for excellence. We do things right the first time. We deliver every product and service in an outstanding manner.
7. Fun and Humor – We try not to take ourselves too seriously by creating a friendly work environment where people enjoy being part of a
team that is making a difference.
I have spent the last 14 years in the tax services industry. During this time I developed solutions to difficult and confusing tax problems. My work entailed extensive research of the Internal Revenue Code and complex financial calculations. My customers were businesses and my work had significant impact to their bottom lines.
Simultaneously, I served in the Maryland Army National Guard. During this time, I led a 16 man team on a deployment to Afghanistan to train and work with the Afghan Border Police. I also led a 5 man information operations planning team on a deployment to Djibouti. Our purpose was to develop and deliver timely messaging to counter the actions/propaganda of the Al-Shabab terrorist organization.
Rep/Contact InfoView Personal BioWilliam Donahue
- Phone: (240) 254-9001
- Cell Phone: (240) 426-7215
- Send an Email
- 2275 Bel Pre Road Suite 206 Silver Spring MD 20906