Job Description: CFL Service Navigator
A successful Service Navigator will have excellent communication skills, ability to
problem solve independently, and be comfortable with flexible planning models. The
primary goal of the Service Navigator is to coordinate activities and link members to
appropriate resources to fulfill PIC’s mission of helping older adults remain
independent. The Service Navigator will follow program processes and procedures set
by PIC & Community for Life Guidelines.
Location: Montgomery County Office, Partners In Care
716 Cloverly Street
Silver Spring, MD 20905
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide each member with proactive contact to prevent social isolation.
• Identify member needs and guides members through the project standard
packages of services.
• Maintain a list of available resources within and without the organization
that can fulfill the standard packages of services.
• Organize schedules and manage appointments for members.
• Participate with all required Service Navigator training and meetings; may
require occasional travel to offsite locations.
• Maintain volunteer backup lists with their skill set and availability.
• Partner with local leaders and businesses to promote CFL and supply
• Host and/or present at external organization meetings/conferences to aid
• Partner with other PIC/CFL staff to share best practice models and generate
• Interact with other program coordinators, managers, and directors to ensure
consistency across programs.
• Manage multiple projects and set prioritization schedules.
• Database entry, electronic & paper file management; train others as needed.
• Monitor and create reports on member involvement & participation.
• Support the operations of the site by fulfilling other duties as assigned.
• Adhere to the procedures of PIC/CFL including health, safety, and anti-
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA)
• Proven leadership skills.
• General knowledge of office equipment (computer, copier, etc.).
• Able to work both independently and in team settings.
• Attention to detail and ability to follow through.
• Knowledge of the local area and area businesses.
• Ability to speak in front of large crowds.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Compassion and empathy.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, social work, or related fields is
• Previous recruiting and/or volunteering experience is preferred.
Salary range is $35,000-38,000.
Full time position eligible for benefits
Reports to Director of Community for Life/CEO
About Partners In Care Maryland, Inc.:
Partners In Care Maryland, is an impactful organization that invest in the Older Adults
of our communities. Our team consists of bright, energetic and talented people who
have a passion for making a difference in the world by helping underserved
About Community for Life:
Community For LifeSM (CFL) is a unique opportunity to be part of a first-in-the-nation
program being evaluated by the State of Maryland to prove the effectiveness of aging-
in- place services. Members receive guaranteed transportation, handyman services,
and social engagement for a fee.
Comments: E.E.O.C. Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life,
403(B), and more. No phone calls please. Interested Candidates should forward a
cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title in the
subject line or mail to Partners In Care at 8151-C Ritchie Hwy, Pasadena, MD 21122.