Olney DaysName: Olney DaysDate: April 26, 2019 - April 28, 2019Website: www.OlneyCivicFund.orgEvent Description:
Olney Days 2019 is just around the corner (April 26-28) and over 12,000 people from the Olney and the surrounding area attend events over three days. A sponsorship is an excellent way to introduce yourself to new customers as well as to remind current customers that you are active in the community where you do business. When you partner with Olney Civic Fund for this important community event, consider the benefits: increasing your visibility and name recognition in the community, opportunities to present your products and services, as well as social media and press coverage.
Olney is a unique place with a long history and many traditions. Olney Days started over 30 years ago and continues to bring people together to celebrate the community, strengthen connections, and foster new relationships. It is also an opportunity to give back to your customers and support the place you do business. Sponsorships start at $300. Full details of sponsorship benefits are on our website: www.OlneyCivicFund.
Olney Days 2019 Schedule
Planned Activities Include:
Follow THIS LINK for up to date scheduling and details.
- Family Movie Night.
- Joe’s Ride and Stride Remembering Olney’s Kids. To benefit the Joseph Patrick Sanford Foundation
- Olney Days Free Paper Shred & Electronics Recycling Event
- Second Annual Party in the Park at Olney Manor Park (16601 Georgia Ave)
- Live music performed by great local bands
- Food eating contests
- Carnival games
- Fire truck rides by the Sandy Spring Fire Department (tickets required)
- Beer & Wine Garden
- Food Trucks
- Jazz Concert
- Community Clean Up
- 25th Annual Olney Days Car and Truck Show
- Pre-Parade Concert
- 37th Olney Days Parade